Hair Color Expert Sri Petaling【大马首家染发专店】RM48.90 Only!

June 23, 2017

Hair coloring has been so popular in these recent years. Hair coloring can be so expensive based on the length of your hair and the way of coloring. This time I am going to bring you the hair coloring expert at the Hair Color Expert Sri Petaling. Yes, this is the FIRST hair salon in Malaysia that only provide hair coloring service at as low as RM48.90 nett!!!
It took me roughly two hours to color my long hair with all the 6 complete steps from face to face consultation to quick dry. 
Entrance counter at Hair Color Expert

 Since only hair coloring service is provided, the shop is fairly cleaner than other usual salons. 
Step 1: Consultation
The designer will consult on which color you would like to color your hair. 
Me trying to decide on which color for my hair. 
Finally I decided to go with medium ash brown color (without bleaching).
Step 2: Coloring 
After deciding the color, now the stylist will color your hair with your desired color.
Here at Hair Color Expert, all the hair coloring solution are AMMONIA-FREE,
meaning without ammonia content! 
So, you don't need to worry if the cream/solution will damage your hair quality.

My feeling during the process of coloring: Although I felt a bit of stinging pain burning sensation on my hair scalp, it was nothing uncomfortable and disappeared after the washing process.
(not sure if you felt the same during hair coloring)

Step 3: Wait for 30 minutes for the color to sit into your hair. 
 Comfortable resting area while waiting for the 30 minutes. *Free WIFI service in the shop too.
 Piano is available if you would like to play some music.
Step 4: Wash Wash Wash! 
Step 5: Nano Treatment for hair care. (Optional step, but recommended)
A layer of gel that contains protein, water, enzymes, and royal honey collagen
will be applied on the hair.
Steaming process that took about 10-12 minutes.
Step 6: Quick Dry
And..... Ta-daaaaa......
Love the color so much!
Just like the name sounds, Hair Color Expert only provide hair coloring service. Overall, I love the service there and I had a pleasant experience doing coloring there.  Most importantly the price is so much cheaper than other salons out there. 

Hair Color Expert just started their Membership privileges package with the price of RM 28.90/year.

More Information:
Location: 13, Jalan Radin Bagus 3, 57000 Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 018-319 8689 / 03- 9544 2089
Facebook: @sphaircolorexpert
Price
Short Hair: RM 48.90 nett
Medium Hair: RM 68.90 nett (shoulder length)
Long Hair: RM 88.90 nett

21 comments

  1. OMG your hair looks so pretty! The colour is so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks impressive.. Damage to the hair is a concern though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place look comfortable. love your new hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'v coloured my hair just once so far - red highlights. The salon looks good - love the colours and vibe! Cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only am I in love with its low pricing, I am delighted to know that it took you just two hours to get your long hair coloured. Just what I need. Cheap and quick service!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the new hair colour on you!! and it's so affordable la!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so affordable and you look so cool in those colours.. will check itbout for my ombre touch ups.. not surr if they can do it for me though

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how your hair turned out! The color looks gorgeous on you! This also reminds me that I need a new hair color lols.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you looked great! The hair expert did it well. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The price is affordable and I love your hair color. Will do my hair color at thus saloon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The color paid off so well & even! You have nice hair btw.

    xx
    Puiyeesss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your new hair color, it suits you very well! Reminds me that I need to do my touch up soon as well

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really? The price is so worth it, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing. Great post very Informative, also checkout Plumbing & Heating Repair

    ReplyDelete
  15. hair salon raleigh nc Pinup Studio is a hair salon located in the heart of Raleigh, North Carolina. We offer a full range of services to meet all your beauty needs including; Blowouts, Up-dos, Weddings and special events.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! volume rebonding singapore

    ReplyDelete
  17. Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. digital perm

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you point out one Hollywood actress who has never been concerned regarding her hair? Both men and women are always trying to make it look healthier and more beautiful, more bouncy, more radiant and just more stunning. Remember that hair care is not only about using a shampoo; in fact most of us have only a slight extra treatment to take care of it and that includes using a portable hair dryer. Black Hair Colour

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. https://hougang-hair-salons-site.yolasite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing.
    hair styling salon near me

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.