[Review] Cure Water Treatment Skin Cream - Japan's Legendary Product only at Sasa

January 6, 2017

I have been using Cure product - the Natural Aqua Gel for awhile and I am very impressed by the remarkable result of the gel to remove dead skin using activated hydrogen water. When I heard that Cure is coming out with new product, I was very excited and happy. I cannot wait to try it out! 
Specially thanks to Butterfly Project and Sasa Malaysia for the kind invitation. 
After the success of producing the astonishing skin care Natural Aqua Gel, Cure is introducing the new innovated product called Cure Water Treatment Skin Cream. Currently is available only at Sasa Malaysia outlets at price RM169.00.
What's the function of Water Treatment Skin Cream?
It acts as a toner and an emulsion at the same time, which helps to maintain skin hydration for a smoother and oil free complexion. 
It is a lightweight moisturizer that specially formulated to target on dry skin. It has high concentration of liquid that increases skin absorption rate. 
It is able to:
- speed up skin regeneration process, hence reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- penetrate into skin effective to keep skin supple and firm.
- even out skin complexion.
Water Treatment Skin Cream features:
⇴ Consists of 75% activated hydrogen water that has anti-oxidant effect to prevent skin oxidization to provide a more radiant complexion.
 Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Mineral oil and oil free
 Coloring free
Fragrance free
How Cure Water Treatment (CWT) works on your skin?
Cure water treatment is a skin cream with micro-encapsulated hydrogen water, which combines with the properties of toner and emulsion together. When you apply the cream and massage on it, the cream can penetrate deeply into skin. The Cure hydrogen water will burst out from its capsule and the remaining micro encapsulated will eventually form a veil to retain moisture in the skin.
 Apply small amount from the tube.
Spread it with your fingertip.
After a few moment, water will emerge from the gel.
The cream becomes water and it quickly absorbs into the skin. 
I was very surprised with the first encounter of the water droplets. 
It was very hydrating, smooth, and fresh. I was really amazed with the results.

Here's a short clip for Cure Water Treatment Skin Cream:
Recommended Steps for Cure Natural Aqua Gel and Cure Water Treatment Skin Cream:
Morning  
1. Washing face + Cure Natural Aqua Gel (twice a week)
2. Cure Water Treatment Skin Cream
3. Make-Up (+ Sun Protection)
Night 🌙
1. Removing make-up / Washing face + Cure Natural Aqua Gel (twice a week)
2. Cure Water Treatment Skin Cream

*Currently in Malaysia, Cure products are available at SASA outlets. Go check them out! 
Cure Natural Aqua Gel at price RM115.00
Cure Water Treatment Skin Cream at price RM169.00
My Thoughts:
I really like the texture of Cure Water Treatment Skin Cream, which has very minimal greasy effect and very little stickiness on my skin. I felt very hydrating, moisture, fresh, clear, and firm after using the cream. It really surprised me how the water droplets formed and how it can keep my skin hydrated for a longer time. Especially when you are travelling, this cream would be very convenient and handy with its 2-in-1 function - toner + emulsion!
Hope you enjoy using Cure products =)

SinNee

7 comments

  1. I'm amazed too. The cream turns to water drops.. soooo amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog about this topic. Thanks to share this information. Female First Hospital has the best Gynecologist in surat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time.
    Argan Oil benefits in Uk
    Best anti ageing in Uk
    Best facial oil in Uk
    Natural skincare in Uk
    Active ingredients in Uk
    Skin Hydration in Uk
    Pure Argan Oil in Uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would really benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks!kodiak bar ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.