MAMAWAY Nano Bamboo Postnatal Recovery & Support Belly Band

June 20, 2019

One of the concerns for most of the preggo after delivery is getting back into shape. Everyone is different, some people took quite some time to regain their body shape, but I think I am lucky enough to able to get down some weight after delivery (not that I tried to lose weight and I actually ate much more than my pre-delivery day)s. Here are some of my tips for getting back in shape (at least it works on me), including: 

1. Breastfeeding - Breastfeeding is known as the natural way to lose the baby weight, as nursing mother tend to burn more calories from breastfeeding.   
2. Urut - From my experience, urut really helps to relieve tense muscles during delivery, improve blood circulation, flatten abdomen, and speed up overall recovery. Since I had natural delivery, I started my urut session since postpartum Day-3 for a total of 8 sessions during my confinement period. 
3. Belly Band - Swelling and pain are common after giving birth, luckily belly band comes to rescue to ease the pressure and pain. It helps to relieve lower back pain and posture, supports abdominal muscles, and also helps reduce swelling as well. There are the traditional 'Bengkung' - some wrapping skills needed to wrap it tightly, and also the modern and easy type belly band, which I will be sharing below. 

Here I am using the Nano Bamboo Postnatal Recovery & Support Belly Band from MAMAWAY. Compared with the traditional Bengkung belly band, which I also tried before, this is more convenient and easy to wear. 
There are many types of belly band you can find online, and after researching I decided to go with this Nano Bamboo Belly Band from MAMAWAY. Here are the reasons why:

1. Contains bamboo charcoal, antibacterial and naturally emits far-infrared rays to improve blood circulation. The breathable and flexible bamboo charcoal fibers allow you to bend and twist with body without bunching or creasing 
2. Fully adjustable Velcro allows you to control the tightness as the Velcro sticks anywhere on the band. 

3. Suitable both natural and c-section, safe to wear under clothing. Extra wide to stabilize and support abdominal muscles. Wide enough to be a corset, soft enough to be a wrap and strong enough to support your back.

4. Supports uterus, abdomen, pelvis, back, and spine postpartum by applying compression to the core area. It comes with two compression sub belts to reinforce key recovery areas, giving you an immediate waistline and a smooth silhouette under clothing. 
5. Can be used straight after birth to help with uterus & pelvic floor recovery, stabilizing the abdomen and improve posture while you recover. 

6. Holds the expanded uterus wall, loose skin, and muscles back in place postpartum. You can definitely feel it when wearing. 

7. Assists in recovery from abdominal separation, getting strength back in your core and stabilize your abdomen and wound after c-section, or as a back support while breastfeeding or carrying your baby. 
8. Most importantly it is easy to use with the 3 step fastening system feels secure and comfortably tight. 
Here's my progress wearing the belly band after giving birth:
I never thought that belly band would actually help in getting rid my baby bump, I was surprised to see how my body progresses and turns out to be. Compared with the traditional bengkung, which after long hours of wearing will tend to get looser and looser, this belly band is so much tighter and it does not slip off easily. Therefore, I would definitely recommend this belly band from MAMAWAY to anyone who is looking for belly band post-delivery. [I am wearing size "L" here.]

For more details info:
Website: https://my.mamaway.com/
Facebook: @MamawayMalaysia
Instagram: @mamawayMY
Youtube: Mamaway Malaysia

1 comment

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.