MAMAWAY Ergonomic Maternity Support Belt

February 16, 2019

Little did I know how important this support belt is during my pregnancy journey until I started using it. Most pregnant women say that second trimester would be their "honeymoon" time and most comfortable trimester throughout the pregnancy, but not for me. I started to feel all kind of ache-ing during this trimester, especially pelvic and back pain. Also, I was suffering from round ligament pain  while walking. I did a little research online how to relieve the pain and a lot mention about getting a support belt. To be honest, I've been seeing many support belt advertisements and I was quite skeptical of getting additional accessories. But, I am so so glad that I got myself one and wear it everyday now! I started wearing since week 21 of my pregnancy. Here I am sharing my experience of wearing MAMAWAY Ergonomic Maternity Support Belt.  

MAMAWAY Maternity Support Belt can help to relieve mother's low back pain and pelvic girdle pain during pregnancy. This maternity belly support belt is a medical grade prescription product (TGA certified in Australia) recommended by Australian obstetricians, health professionals, and physiotherapist around the world.
 How It Works?
It is able to evenly distributes the weight of the mother. 
Low at the front and high at the back to scoop up your belly like a firm pair of hands.
The curve design provides support for pregnant mother's belly. 
It helps in reducing muscle separation and back pain during pregnancy.

How To Wear?
1. Position the scoop of the belt as low as possible on your belly and wrap the 2 supporting strap around yourself crossing over your back.
 2. Use the supporting handle and stretch out evenly to the tightness that comfort for you.
3. Stick the Velcro front, You will feel lifted immediately and the bely should be supportive and comfortable to wear.
4. Spread out the arms on your back by pulling the top strap up and adjust the bottom strap down for the weight distribution.
*** Turn the Velcro straps inside out while not using to prevent them from catching or damaging your belt or other items. 

Sizing Guide:
Choose depends your size (Belly circumference): 
M: 78cm - 107cm 
L: 102cm - 155cm

Care Instructions:
- Hand wash with cold water and mild detergent
- Place in a cool, shady place to dry (avoid direct sunlight)
- Do not bleach, do not iron, and do not tumble dry

Material: ★★★
The belt is made using Papolis® deep sea squalene fibers (Wahoo fish oil Fibers) that is able to keep pregnant mom's sensitive and stretching skin hydrated. It is very enduring for wash after wash. Also, it is shown that Mamaway maternity belt had the better hydration to minimize the formation of stretch marks - Not sure how this really works but so far I haven't spot any on my belly =)
It is actually quite soft material, which I really like and gentle on my skin. It won't affect any of my natural movements. 

Comfort: ★★★★
I would give it a 4.5 stars for the comfort level. Instead of 5 because sometimes I did feel a bit of itchy with the belt's bottom lining touches my skin if I didn't wear it nicely at the first place. Otherwise, it is very comfortable and I am wearing it to work everyday now. I like that it can be worn discreetly under clothes with minimum show through.

Stretch Level: ★★★★
It is made of premium, durable elastic with super stretchy and breathable material.
Since I started wearing from my 21-week of pregnancy and I have one more trimester to go, having a super stretchable belt is a plus as my belly will be growing much bigger as time goes. In other words, I only need one belt that is able to cover a wide range of sizes from early pregnancy till later on.

Overall: ★★★★
I am so glad and happy that wearing this support belt really helps to relieve my discomfort from back and pelvic pain, as well as round ligament pain by easing some of the pressure, I feel the most helpful part of wearing the belt is when I need a lot of walking, which is to and from my workplace. Hence, I am wearing it everyday now and throughout the working day, I would recommend this to any mother who has the same ache-ing like me =)

More info:
Facebook: @MamawayMalaysia
Instagram: @mamawayMY

5 comments

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerBipolar Disorder, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Anal cancer.Appendix cancer.,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer.Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,OsteoporosisAlzheimer's disease,Brain cancer.Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,  ..WhatsApp phone number+ 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thanks for your time! printed bikini swimwear uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s really a great and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. one piece bikini swimsuit uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Hope you will continue with new article.
    pregnant swimsuits
    pregnant swimsuits

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For Sharing Information regarding Maternity Support Belt. It's very used fully for me

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.