Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Anti-Spot Serum

April 5, 2017

You know la when you are midway stepping into the 30s group it is not about pimples anymore! You start to feel gan jiong about wrinkle la, eyes bag la, dark spot la, dullness la, bla bla bla. All these worries are because of the scary AGING (hmm......) Actually, there is nothing to scare about aging when you are prepared for it. This time I am going to share with you about Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Anti-Spot Serum to prevent some of your facial crisis!

Swissvita is a skincare brand originated from Taiwan. It has been widely known across Taiwan. This brand is among the top 10 best sellers on Amazon with 5-stars positive feedbacks from customers in America. It has been consecutively awarded as the outstanding product's performance for the year 2015 and 2016 in Watsons Taiwan. It also has been awarded by the BODY magazine in Taiwan for the Oscar Beauty Award in the year 2016.


Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Anti-Spot Serum (15g/ 0.53oz)
How To Use:
Place a small pearl size of Anti-Spot Serum and gently smooth over face and neck,
avoiding delicate eye areas.
Apply in the morning and evening.

Function:
✨  Dark spot/ age spot/ acne spot corrector
✨  Restore skin's luminosity and reduce dullness
✨  Target uneven skin tone and discoloration
✨  Regain flawless and brilliant skin
Features:
🌸  Non-greasy, water based
🌸  Paraben-free
🌸  Alcohol-free
🌸  Fragrance-free 
Texture
The serum is not watery even though it is water based. 
As you can see from the picture above it can form stiff peak. 
Although it has been featured as non-greasy, i think it was quite creamy and a little sticky to me.

Fragrance
As the claim mentioned, it is fragrance-free. I always like skincare that is fragrance free!
If I Like It? 
It was creamy at first when I squeezed the serum onto my hand and it was actually quite concentrated.
Surprisingly, when I put it on my face I felt minty, chill, and fresh. 
I like that it came in a small tube, which was easy to carry around. 
The only part that I don't like is that the serum is a bit oily for me,
because of its high concentration.
But, if is just a tiny amount, the creamy part doesn't stop me from applying.
So overall I would still recommend to try if you have those stubborn spots.
Using only a tiny pearl size of serum, I spread them across the area where I have the spots.
What's the best part?
💕  The serum contains AC-11 (a type of herb from the Amazon rainforest) that ease absorption into the skin to achieve soft, supple, and youthful-looking skin.
💕  The serum is suitable and safe for all skin types. It is suitable for people with sensitive skin.
💕  This product comes in an aluminum sealed package that reduces the risk of contamination and able to maintain the effectiveness of the ingredients. 
How much is it? Where can you get it?
It is RM130 per tube (15g).
It is available online at Allyoung.my Website => Link Here
More info (Clink into the link):
US website: https://swissvita.us/
Purchase link: ALLYOUNG

Post a Comment

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.