Reunion Dinner!

February 11, 2013



For 2 years continuously, I am not home for the year most big event -- Chinese New Year. Kinda forget what's the feeling of CNY, there is totally no new year atmosphere here in Columbus! Sad =(
Last year, I had hotpot reunion dinner with friends. This year I wanted to do something different, so I suggested we have potluck style reunion dinner.Everyone made one dish and brought over my house. We have stuffed tofu, black soy sauce pork, desserts, indonesian chicken, vege, wanton soup, and bak gua!! I am so bloated with all those nice food! Satisfied! 


Ayam merah

Stuffed tofu

Black Soy Sauce Pork

Wanton soup with Lobster Ball

Dessert


Happy CNY! Gong XI Fa Chai!!!
XOXO,
nee

Post a Comment

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.