Welcome 2013!

February 7, 2013

CNY is around the corner yet there is no any CNY feeling here, right now! Wanted to go home so badly!Still,I managed to catch up (at least a little) Malaysia style's CNY atmosphere here, which is ==> CNY cookiesssss =))I bought it from an online asian supermarket, which is really convenient and most importantly they are selling Malaysia food product!!!Besides Malaysia's food products, they have Singapore, Thailand, and China's products too. Even though some of them are quite pricy, but still they are worth the money(compared with delivery from Malaysia). Here's what I have got ^^V: 
Okie, this is my first post for 2013! Hope everything goes well and I can write more! Cheers. =)
XOXO

1 comment

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.