Neutrogena® Deep Clean for Happy Skin

April 9, 2017

I've been using Neutrogena® products for a long while (almost 10 years). Products that I've been using are lip balm, lotion and sunscreen. Surprisingly, the deep skin series have never come across in my life up till recently when they came out with the NEW Deep Clean Cleansing Oil and I was looking for one that suits me. And I am so glad that I found the right one! 

Neutrogena® has always been the #1 dermatologist-recommended skin care brand across the countries. It uniquely combines the proven science with the expertise and insights gained from consumers, dermatologists, and skin experts, to create effective and gentle products.

Among the three products here that I have been using, this time I am going to review the DEEP CLEAN Cleansing Oil to Foam about how to use it, why it is my current favorite, and much more! What you need to do is keep reading. =)
While makeup has been my daily routine, cleansing is very important to me, especially removing all makeup thoroughly. Makeup removal is the most imperative and the very first step in my cleansing routine. I would remove my makeup at every end of the day. If you do not know, all those makeup products that you put on your face and even sunscreen will actually clog your pores if you do not remove them and eventually lead to problems like acne, pimples, and blackheads. 

I started to use cleansing oil since I got to know that this kind of remover is the easiest, strongest, and most powerful to remove everything on face even waterproof products. Not sure about you guys, but for me, I like to opt for product that is easy to use and is able to give the most effective result in shortest time. This is why I find cleansing oil is the best invention ever! 

Deep Clean Cleansing Oil to Foam (142ml)
Ta-Daaa.. my current favorite of cleansing oil from Neutrogena®! First of all, why this Deep Clean cleansing oil is the best invention to me is that it is able to remove my make-up and cleanse my face as well! It is dual cleansing with one wash! So easy and convenient to bring along while travelling since I don't need to bring another bottle of makeup remover or cleanser. 

This cleansing oil to foam is suitable for normal/combination skin. It comes with Rosemary extract, which is rich in nutrients and antioxidants. The oil-gel contains Oleifera leaf extract to gently remove all traces of day makeup, dirt, and oil in one wash! The dual-transformation process (transform from oil-gel-cream-soft foam can be effective and gentle on skin and easily rinsed off, leaving no residue and helping skin feel clean and healthy! HOW COOL WAS THAT!?
HOW TO USE:
1. Dispense 2-3 pumps of product on hands and gently massage on face to remove makeup.
2. Apply a small amount of water to activate the transformation into a rich creamy foam. The bubbles will wash off all residues for a clean, refreshing feeling.
Texture
Surprisingly the cleansing oil is quite watery as you can see on the picture it is dripping off my hands. Compared to other cleansing oil that I have used before, this is much more refreshing and not oily at allWhen you put on your hand it is watery at first, when you apply and massage it onto your face, it will get creamier but still does not reach uncomfortable level. It will form foam and bubbles when added with water. To sum up the cleansing oil is changing from:
Watery => Creamy => Bubbly

Fragrance
This cleansing oil has some fragrance ingredients in it. If you read my previous review on skincare products, you would know that I do not like products with fragrance, especially flowery scent.
While this deep clean cleansing oil does have a bit of leafy flowery scent, probably from the Rosemary or leaf extract.But, I don't feel any uncomfortable with this fragrance. In fact, I feel fresh and clean! (Not sure how to explain further, you guys should try it out yourself!)

Putting on the cleansing oil on my dry face with makeup on it and gently massaging it!
After massaging, I applied some amount of water to create 
a rich creamy foam and later transform into bubbles.
Since I am not having heavy makeup, 
below I am going to show you how effective it is on waterproof makeup products:
Putting on the cleansing oil.
Gently massage on the skin. All others makeup are easily removed by the cleansing oil, 
except the waterproof eyeliner.
But, no worries, with a little more massage the makeup eventually came off in a short time.
Ta-daaa... it took me less than one minute to clean off the makeup.
Clean and refreshing =)
Is It EFFECTIVE? 
Yes, I would definitely say it is effective in removing makeup even on heavy makeup with waterproof products. Whats more effective than removing makeup and cleansing in less than 5 minutes? After using it for a week, it has become my top choice of makeup remover and cleanser at the same time! 

Why I Love it?
Other than being an effective makeup remover and cleanser at the same time, it is so easy to use. It is dermatologist tested, and non-comedogenic. It smells good and it makes you feel revive, refresh, and clean. Not to mention, it hydrates your skin as well. Also, it costs only RM44.90 per bottle and it comes with a fancy looking packaging (at least I thought so). With just one bottle of Deep Clean Cleansing Oil to Foam, I can have my happy skin right on the go! 
Whats more important than having a clean face before you hop onto your bed? I guess no? So, what are you waiting for? Go get one now! 

#NeutrogenaMy  #NeutrogenaBeautySquad  #NeutrogenaHappySkin

1 comment

  1. I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this information for my mission. one piece bikini swimsuit uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.