Valentine's Day Simple Makeup

February 12, 2017

Valentine's day is around the corner, and I think is a good time to post a makeup tutorial since I've been planning to do that for awhile! I am a person who don't really do heavy makeup, but rather a minimal and natural makeup that I am more comfortable with. So, today I am going to show you my simple Valentine's Day makeup look. I will be using products that can easily access from SASA Malaysia. I hope you enjoy reading my review of products and my makeup tutorial video.

Cyber Colors SPF50PA Brightening Air Cushion Base (RM119)
First of all, I really like the packaging and the sun pattern cushion is so cute! This air cushion is formulated with natural Rose essence water that infuses moisture, which I feel that it is very hydrating to my skin and at the same time it can help to improve dull skin tone. It has very light and silky texture, which is ideal for base makeup. It not only moisturises, but whitens my facial skin as well.
The special part is that you can either use as base makeup, or apply after finishing makeup to enhance UV rays blockage and keep the makeup for a whole day.

Cyber Colors Rosy Glow CC Cushion (RM169)
The 3-colors spiral cushion pattern really caught my eyes and I cannot wait to try it out! In fact, this CC cushion is a nicely mixed of the CC base, Rose distilled essence and the whitening essence. How nice it is to have makeup and skincare at the same time. It not only moistures and repairs your skin, but also helps in lifting your skin. The best part is that this CC cushion comes with a refill (15g each), which can last you for a long time (at least for me XD)!

Chosungah22 Dong Gong Minn Eyebrow Maker (RM89)
I got this in Gray Brown color, which is slightly lighter than my usual brow color. This brow maker comes with a unique style wand in which it has a mascara-style wand to coat the brow with natural color and a flocked tip to enhance your eyebrow tail. However, I think that this might not be very user friendly as both wand and the tip are so close to each other that I cannot coat my brow nicely >.< Or maybe just me not used to it =P

                                       Chosungah22 Dong Gong Minn Pen Liner (Black) (RM79)
I cannot put in words how much I love this eyeliner!!! It really amazes me! It is waterproof, long-lasting, pigmented, and most importantly the brush is so soft and very easy to draw even a thin fine line! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to get a liquid eyeliner!

Artdeco Most Wanted Contouring Palette (RM99)
I like that this palette has 6 wonderfully soft powders for contouring, strobing and blush. It contains a darker contouring powder in three harmonic color gradients. I am so in love with the peachy color blush. With this palette, you can achieve a natural, dramatic or trendy look depending on which color you use on your makeup. 

Avancé Lash Serum Volume Impact Mascara (RM79)  |  Avancé Lash Serum EX   
This is my first time trying Avancé mascara and it does contains serum in it. The result of using the mascara is very amazing. It not only soften, but also volumes up and defines my eyelashes. It is easy to comb with the attached brush head. I like the finished result that my eyelashes are beautifully separated. 
While for the lash serum ex, I used it before putting on mascara as a coat to soften and elongate my eyelashes and also acts as a protection coat to strengthens my eyelashes from putting on mascara. 

The Balm Appétit Eyeshadow Palette (RM89)
Just as the name of this palette sounds - Appétit, is all about foods! It really "eat my heart out" looking at the eyeshadow palette with the nine shimmery beautiful eyeshadow colors. It has really interesting eyeshadow names that I ever came across - icecream? bacon? pasta? etc. XDXDXD
Anyway, I really love the colors in which they are very easy to blend and it can give you either a matte finished look or a shimmery look. It comes in small size that it is easy and convenient to carry along for travel. 

The Balm - Meet Matt(e) Hughes (RM 79)
The top one is in Honest color and the below is in Committed color. Committed is the color I use in my makeup tutorial. I guess I am really "committed" after using this liquid lipstick! I am in LOVE with this lipstick! It is long-lasting, UNSMUDGABLE, and leaving a matte finished on my makeup look! I only have two colors with me, but it actually has twelve dreamy shades for you to choose from and to match with any of your looks! 

Here's my look using all these products: 
Like it? Let me know =)

2 comments

  1. Your make up looks very simple and light. Love this look. I want to learn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read something like this before. So nice to seek out someone with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this web site is one thing that is wanted on the web, somebody with slightly originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the internet! discount womens swimsuits uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.