[Review]: Jonlivia Slimming Pants

November 29, 2016

I thought it was interesting that I actually got quite a number of comments and questions from my previous review on slimming pants (check it out if you have not). Well, to answer some of the questions, today I would like to review Jonlivia slimming pants and compare a little with the previous one. So, keep on reading till the end ya! 

Jonlivia was founded by Jon and his partner Olivia to manufacture better functional wear for ladies. The current version of Jonlivia hotpants has been through 3-4 times of upgrading in terms of material quality and details. 

For every purchase of Jonlivia long sweat pants, you will get a free arm sharper. 
Very detailed and neat stitches:
Jonlivia is made of high-tech fibers of 100% genuine neoprene material that is solely built and carefully engineered! It increases body heat while coming in contact with the skin. Its unique fibers and materials produce higher compression resulting in more sweating and burning internally while doing activities. 

It is recommended to wash the slimming pants after every use with hand wash in cold water with soft detergent. Care instructions on the pants:
✔ Hand wash
✔ Machine cold wash
✔ Medium Iron
✖ Do not bleach
✖ Do not tumble dry 
Jonlivia Air Fabric is an original wicking performance fabric that moves moisture away from the skin. It works by absorbing and spreading moisture out across the fabric to enhance the evaporative drying rate. It is soft, breathable, and moisture wicking! 
Jonlivia hotpants technology:
Sweat! Sweat! Sweat! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, whats the different between Jonlivia and another brand slimming pants? 
Here's my comparisons, which solely based on my perspective after trying them on myself: 
My thoughts: Overall, I feel Jonlivia slimming pants fits nicer on me. It is smoother and softer compared to the other one. Even though the sweat level is almost the same between the two brand, Jonlivia's fabric is more breathable with its air fabric. I like that it doesn't make me feel humid and wet all the time. 
My thoughts: I like that another brand has pockets on the pants, which is much more convenient to me. Although Jonlivia does not has pocket, they are going to launch a new design with pockets, which i think would be better than this design. Other than that, I like that Jonlivia has more details, such as wider strip at hip area, breathable air fabric, and stronger stitches.

Both pants have the pros and cons, and is up to you to choose which one is more favorable to you! 
After all, slimming pants is just a shortcut tool to help you sweat more. What's more important to lose weight and keep fit is that you need to stay active by exercising at least 150 minutes per week! 
Till then, lets exercise! 
Oopss, one more great news for you guys. Jonlivia is currently having this fun promotion that if you show them ANY brand poor quality hotpants, you can get Jonlivia S+ Full Length Hotpants with RM60 only instead of the original price RM188! Grab fast before it ends on 10th December 2016!
More details please visit:

SinNee
____________________________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: All opinions and  thoughts expressed are solely from my own experience and preferences. Results may vary on different person.

28 comments

  1. Hi, just wondering do they do COD? Cause I'm so interested in buying for my girl friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi , Ms.SinNee Ng,

      Today I through bought Jonlivia LED compression pant, feel very comfortable when first time wearing , lovely sport tight pant , it's also suitable for Unisex , I'm guy , can't wait for my workout activities , nice to meet you maybe in "Jonlivia" ?

      Delete
  2. Very curious about slimming pants now after reading a few reviews. Don't own even one yet or I would take up the offer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeay..you should get one try it on yourself =)

      Delete
  3. wow the pants looks so good. It is right time to buy for my bestie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pics of you hehe.
    so long no see you, gonna check out these pants soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sherry =) hope to see you in event in the future =3

      Delete
  5. I want to get the slimming pants too. Want to keep fit too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh.. it makes you sweat more while doing activities XD worth the try!

      Delete
  6. Lately come out with many hot pants but I haven't try this brand yet. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed. so many and you never know which one is better until you try it on XD

      Delete
  7. Yea I bougHt this pant. It's very comfy tow ear. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right! comfy and fit =) hope you like yours too XD

      Delete
  8. Have seen so many hot pants in the market now. Wonder if it really is effective. HMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well..i guess you should try it on and you will know it better XDD go get one =)

      Delete
  9. looks pretty good.. might just give it a try... my daughter wants one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess.. definitely worth the try! =))) you should also get one too!

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. thankss bowie =) hope you enjoy reading and get the information XD

      Delete
  11. you have a nice figure. the sweat pants look nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankss =))) it does really fit my size and you should get one and try too!

      Delete
  12. the quality seems quite promising. will definitely check it out yo! thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking good!! The pants also looks like it is very good quality. Wonder if they have for my size.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! Your workout attire is amazing. I really loved it. The slimming pants are really looking comfy. Would love to have them for my exercise. Currently I am using pattern leggings and finding them really comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, which product are better? Soft snug or jonlivia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry that I couldn't make the comparison cause i've never try soft snug before. =(

      Delete

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.