Pretty Nail at YTP Beauty Nail Salon

December 14, 2016

DECEMBER - the festive month of the year! Just couldn't ignore that time really flies so quickly without even you realizing it. Anyway, suck it up and life still goes on! Time for another nail pampering session and this time i really like the design my manicurist did for me 😍 
Thanks to YTP Beauty Nail for the invitation and my manicurist Penny who really did a great job. 
YTP Beauty Nail located at Bandar Puteri Puchong, just above the  HLK store (they are moving soon, do call and check for their new location).
Nail services provided include: manucures & pedicures, shellac nails, minx nails, sculpted acrylic nails, trendy manucures, 3D glitter nails & glitter tips, as well as custom nail designs. 
Body care services include: body massage, foot massage, as well as waxing.
Besides providing services, YTP Beauty Nail also offers professional nail art design courses for those who has passion in nail art. 
Me having my manicure done by Penny =) She is very friendly and lovely, and I really recommend her for anyone interested going there XD
Penny thought that wearing a glove on while doing gel nail polish would create a shield from the direct exposure of LED light. Great idea! 
 Pedicure done!
Not doing gel polish on my feet this time, just plain apple green color will do =P
Ta-daaa my pretty nail: 

Pricing of Beauty Nail:
Manicure - RM 28
Pedicure - RM 48
Gel Manicure - RM 78
Gel Pedicure - RM 98

Packages of Beauty Nail:
Buy 2 Free 1 = RM 120
Buy 3 Free 2 = RM 180
Buy 5 Free 5 = RM 300

Pricing of Body Care:
Body Massage (15 hour) - RM 650
Foot Massage (10 hr) + Body Massage (10 hr) - RM 650

YTP Beauty Nail 
41-1, Jalan Puteri 2/1,
Bandar Puteri, 
47100 Puchong, Selangor.
Tel: 03-8061 3479
Facebook: @ytpbeautynail


SinNee

Post a Comment

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.