MAMAWAY Perfect Seamless Maternity & Nursing Bra

January 31, 2019

Going through my pregnancy journey, having a comfortable and accommodating bra for my non-stop growing breast is one of my major concerns. For all women out there, not to forget or neglect that your boobies need to be treated differently especially when you become pregnant. I've come to realize that Underwires bra seems to be very uncomfortable and problematic in which it might cause major breastfeeding complications down the road. With that sense, I've been looking for new bra up and down towards the end of my first trimester. I bought different brands of bras from Victoria Secret, Triumph, Uniqlo to unknown brand sport bras. I think I found the right one from MAMAWAY - Maternity / Nursing Bra! I am glad to try this out, as I am able to wear it comfortably for my pregnancy throughout breastfeeding to weaning. 

Perfect Seamless Nursing Bra from MAMAWAY
This is a comfort bra best for pregnancy and feeding day, which i feel like I am not wearing bra, but still able to provide me with structural breast support. The sumptuous comfort from the seamless construction (without wires) and silky cotton, which really feels like it's able to sooth every inch of the skin. Below is how it looks like when the package came in my door step. 
 Features:

  • One piece molded design and so comfortable, it feels like you're wearing nothing.
  • Molded foam pads are removable for extra comfort, and avoid excess cushion over breast pads when lactating.  
  • Stretches up to 2-3 cups with great structural support. Perfect as a maternity bra and a nursing bra.
  • Wide shoulder straps and side panels to distribute weight more evenly.
  • Stabilising ballet back design with 4 sets of hook and eye to accommodate your changing breasts.
  • One hand drop-down clips for easy feeding.
  • Removable padding.
  • Incorporates NILIT Nylon 6.6 fibers, ultra strong, comfortable, supportive and holds it's shape, wash after wash. 
  • Made up of 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex

Generous stretch up to 2-3cup sizes while providing total support and embellish your transforming body.
Discreet nursing snap closure well hidden underneath clothes
How to wash:

Cold wash/ In laundry bag/ Do not soak/ Do not bleach/ Do not tumble dry

* Remove padding before wash, padding hand wash only with mild detergent and hang dry.

Seamless Bra Size Chart: 
 How to check your current bra size: 


  1. Bust: Measure around the fullest part of the breasts
  2. Underbust: Measure around the lowest point under the breasts
Eg: Bust: 88cm, underbust: 76cm, Cup size: Bust minus underbust (88-76=12), 12 is B cup;
Band size: Underbust 76cm (bra size is 75 / 34)

Comfy Level: ★★★★
I gave it a 4 stars instead of 5 due to the thickness of the cotton that makes me sweat easily as well. Maybe I am the person who sweats easily than others. Otherwise, it is really comfortable wearing throughout the day.

Material: ★★★★

I like the softness of the cotton, which makes me feel like I am wearing nothing. I do like the thick strap as well to support my boobies. With the high level of moisture absorbing, it is able to absorb my sweat right away. Also, it also made from anti-odor and antibacterial material.

Stretch Level: ★★★★
Of the bras that I wore previously, this is super stretchable. I do like that it has 4 rows of hook and eye at the back, this is important cause it able to accommodate my widen and bigger underbust.

Overall: ★★★★

Few points that I would recommend this maternity bra to others are:
1. Seamless and highly stretchable
2. Fitting cup for better support and shape
3. Designed for single hand clip use for easy breastfeeding
4. 4 rows of hook and eye
5. Lift up and gather for shaping 
6. Nice style and pretty - 5 colors option available: Purple, Pink, Nude, Blue, Black


More info:
Facebook: @MamawayMalaysia
Instagram: @mamawayMY Youtube: Mamaway Malaysia

6 comments

  1. Wow! I like it. It's really so beautiful. This is looking different. But some questions are coming in my mind after see this beautiful sports nursing bra. Can you clear that? There is no any side effect of this beautiful bra?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about the best nursing bra. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Great work!
    discount womens swimsuits uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Great Post. I like it very much. Thanks for sharing this useful information about maternity and nursing bra. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've learn this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I want to learn even more issues about it! one piece bikini swimsuit uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.
    swimwear for pregnant ladies

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.