周興哲 Eric Chou Fans Meet @ Sungei Wang Plaza, Kuala Lumpur 2016

December 29, 2016

Went to Eric Chou fans meeting at Sungei Wang Plaza, Kuala Lumpur early this month on 3rd December 2016. Guess this was the very first fans meeting with singer that I ever been and I was very excited when my dear friend Travellover823 invited me. Also, thank you Sungei Wang Plaza for the invitation and hosting the meeting.

Eric Chou Fans Meet Event - It was a short fans meeting, which lasted about merely 20-30minutes with activities include 1 song sang by Eric Chou, lucky draw, and photo session.
Look at the crowd:
Me and my company for the day - Pui San and Shin May =)
Eric Chou was such a cute + shy person with great singing =)
Lucky Draw Session:
 Those lucky ones with their prizes =D
 Photo Session with fans:
A short clip of the session of the fans meet:
Spot me ^.^
Well, some of you may not know Sungei Wang Plaza is decked out itself as a best place for all kinds of everything. From a vibrant mix of retailers & fashion designers, latest mobile phone & IT gadgets, home products, beauty & accessories to a wide spectrum of mouth-watering foods and beverages. You can head over to Sungei Wang Plaza with your friends and family for a delightful dine, or simply to spend special moment with your loved ones!

Sungei Wang Plaza has an aggregate retail floor area approximately 800,000 square feet with its key anchor tenants include Parkson & Giant Supermarket. In fact, the plaza has received many local and international awards and accolades over the years, including the Kuala Lumpur Mayor's Tourism Awards 2011 Award for Excellence in Shopping Mall Category.

For latest information about events and promotions at Sungei Wang Plaza, kindly visit:
http://www.sungeiwang.com or Sungei Wang Plaza Facebook at www.facebook.com/sungeiwangplaza.


SinNee

Post a Comment

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.